Monday, October 29, 2007

Q&A with Raiders WR Jerry Porter Part 1


Jerry Porter of the Raiders does not often do interviews with the media but he was down to talk with D Wizzle's World. Porter is the starting WR for the Oakland Raiders. He starred at West Virginia before being drafted by the Raiders in the second round of the 2000 NFL Draft.

You played your college ball at West Virginia. Do you still follow your alma mater?
Yes, West Virginia is my team and I follow them every year and watch them play every chance I get.

Growing up in Washington D.C., were you a Redskins fan?
No, but I am a Nationals and Wizards fan.

The Bay Area media such as the San Francisco Chronicle is known for taking cheap shots at the local teams and athletes
such as Barry Bonds.Do you think they have treated you fairly throughout your career here in Oakland?
No comment!!


Are you a Barry Bonds fan?
Yes Sir!

You are really into the newest wireless gadgets and
phones. What kind of phones do you have and what are your favorite wireless accessories and phones currently?
I have a Treo 755,
Iphone, Sidekick 3 D-Wade, and Nokia N95 on me right now.My homie Louis(Quick Communications of Alameda) is my hook up. I just got a Sidekick 4 from him last week.

Besides playing WR, you also were a free safety in college. Do you miss playing defense?
I also played quarterback at West Virginia. Yea, I would like to play on the other side as well.

Mr.Porter had to run but I will get him hopefully soon for Part 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raiders need to give him more balls....... Hes a great player in a wrong team.